Description - Grid-Loc Vented series tiles are engineered to withstand the harshest garage environments available and allow proper drainage between tiles in wet environments. These tiles are capable of handling extremely heavy rolling vehicle loads and are resistant to oil, grease, antifreeze, and many other household chemicals. These tiles are also stain resistant, odorless, slip resistant, and UV stable. Installation is as easy as snapping together adjacent garage tiles to form a beautiful and customizable garage flooring surface. These tiles also lock together well with our diamond or coin Grid-Loc tiles to form custom designs if desired. These garage floor tiles also come with an industry leading 15 year warranty.
Note: These tiles can be damaged under the weight of a car jack. We recommend using your car jack directly on concrete.
Material – Constructed of high quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer). This ensure color fastness, durability, and chemical resistance.
Size – 12” x 12”
Thickness – 1/2 Inch
Weight – 0.70 Lbs. per tile
Origin – Made in the USA
Recommended Uses – Grid-Loc Vented series tiles are truly built to be a durable multi use floor tile. These tiles are most commonly used as garage tiles however they have also been used successfully as a flooring option in tool and storage sheds, as trade show flooring, in auto dealership show rooms to accent cars, and on auto and car show display floors.
Vented Grid-Loc interlocking tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles with a shop vac.
- Blow the tiles out with a leaf blower or air compressor hose.
- Hose out the floor tiles with a garden hose. This is normally only recommended if you are sure your garage floor is pitched correctly so that all water flows out toward your garage door.
Vented Grid-Loc Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Grip-Loc tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.