Description - Easy to install and maintain, our Smooth Surface Flow Thru Tiles are the perfect flooring option for areas where water is an issue. Constructed to be resistant to household chemicals, grease, and oil, these tiles are great for any garage, basement or man cave. Slip resistant and odorless, these interlocking modular tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty. Resistant to staining and mold/mildew growth, these garage tiles are perfect alternative to Epoxy or paint.
Note: These tiles can be damaged under the weight of a car jack. We recommend using your car jack directly on concrete.
Material – Tiles are constructed of high quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer).
Size – 12” x 12”
Thickness – 1/4 Inch
Weight – 0.78 Lbs. per tile
Origin – Made in the USA
Recommended Uses – Smooth Surface Flow Thru Tiles have been used in both wet or dry environments. Commonly found in garages, these tiles have also been used as flooring in laundry rooms, basements, in trade show booths, in man caves, in kitchens, as commercial flooring in offices, as workshop flooring and much more.
TechFloor modular tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multi-use tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
TechFloor Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the TechFloor tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 1/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
If buckling occurs, do not fear. Expansion joints are available to help alleviate that. These joints are added to allow the floor to properly expand and contract with heating and cooling of the day. You will want to install these in the middle of your floor for proper results. If you have further questions about how to install these joints, please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Service Department at 800-613-0996.