Description - Our Quartz Epoxy Parking Pads provide the elegant look of epoxy flooring with the durability and flexibility of polyvinyl. Our garage rolls come in three different sizes and two different colors that are sure to coordinate with any theme you have in your garage or show room. The garage mats feature a 5 year warranty and are very easy to install and maintain and are sure to last for years to come. So if you are looking for a quick and easy solution to protect your existing floor from your car, then our Quartz Epoxy Parking Pads are for you.
Material – Constructed of 100% high quality polyvinyl from top to bottom. What that means is that our rolled vinyl floor coverings do not just have a veneer over coat but rather that our rolled vinyl flooring is constructed of the highest quality vinyl all the way through the product.
Size – Parking Pads are available in 5' x 10', 7.5' x 17' and 10' x 20' sizes.
Thickness – 0.075”.
Weight – 5' x 10' is 36 lbs. per pad, 7.5' x 17' is 88 lbs. per pad, 10' x 20' is 142 lbs. per pad.
Origin – Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses – Quartz Epoxy Parking Pads have been used successfully in a variety of areas, both commercial and residential. Some common areas they have been used are: garages, show rooms, shops, hallways, walkways, basements, and many other areas where rolled vinyl flooring would be useful.
Our vinyl garage mats are very easy to clean. Cleaning of these mats typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- For tougher stains, the product can be cleaned inside or outside the garage using a mild soap and water solution and a broom or vinyl brush to scrub the flooring.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals on the rolls for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or minor damage.
Installation of our Garage Rolls is very simple and commonly done by the consumer. Typical installation of rolled garage flooring consists of:
- First, clean your floor. Make sure your garage floor is clean, dry and free of debris. Sweep dirt out of your garage and remove and lumps or excess cement/debris that might cause a bump on the surface.
- Next, unroll your flooring. Position your flooring at the front of your garage, on roll at a time. Roll the flooring out front-to-back and position carefully. Use a push broom to push out any air underneath the roll.
- When installing multiple rolls wall-to-wall, you can make one of two joints: and overlap joint or a butt joint.
- For overlap joints, one roll will be placed over another about 1-1/2 inches - 6 inches to create a virtually seamless floor.
- For butt joints, you will want to fold back the edge of roll #1 and wipe clean. Attach double-sided tape along the roll #1’s edge leaving 2” of tape exposed and fold the roll back into position. Next you will want to fold back roll #2 and wipe the bottom edge clean. Carefully align along the edge of roll #1, making sure not to stretch the mat or tape when applying.
- When cutting material for wall-to-wall installations, make sure to trim edges around exterior walls, poles boards, etc. with a sharp utility knife while leaving a 1/4” gap to allow for expansion and contraction of your floor.
- After the product has been allowed to relax in place, hold down the edges or seam between two floor protectors with our double-sided tape or our 5000 series adhesive for full spread adhered floors.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.