Description - Our Pre-Cut Ribbed Rolls are the original garage floor mat and help to channel dirt and debris out of your garage with ease. These discount garage rolls are great as standalone mats or as flooring for your whole garage and are available in several colors and sizes. Easy to install and maintain, these parking pads offer an insulating, quiet flooring surface that will enhance the look and feel of any garage. Backed by a 5 year warranty, these garage mats are built to last and can withstand most chemicals, oils and debris.
Note: Due to the manufacturing process, patterns of two pieces of flooring may not match or align exactly along the seam when two mats are laid side by side.
Material – Constructed of 100% high quality polyvinyl from top to bottom. What that means is that our rolled vinyl floor coverings do not just have a veneer over coat but rather that our rolled vinyl flooring is constructed of the highest quality vinyl all the way through the product.
Size – Pre-Cut Ribbed Rolls are available in 7.5' x 14', 7.5' x 17', 7.5' x 20', 8' x 22', 9' x 20', 10' x 22', and 10' x 24' sizes.
Thickness – 0.055” residential grade or 0.075” commercial grade is available.
Weight – 0.55 Lbs / square foot for residential grade (0.055” thick) rolls and 0.80 Lbs. / square foot for commercial grade (0.075" thick) rolls.
Origin – Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses – Our Pre-Cut Ribbed Rolls are very durable and have been installed in garages, trailers, in basements, in toy haulers, in laundry rooms, as deck flooring, as patio flooring, as garage mats, as parking pads and much more.
Our Ribbed pattern vinyl floor covering is easy to clean. Cleaning of this rolled flooring typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- For tougher stains, the product can be cleaned inside or outside the garage using a mild soap and water solution and a broom or vinyl brush to scrub the flooring.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals on the rolls for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or minor damage.
Installation of our Garage Rolls is very simple and commonly done by the consumer. Typical installation of rolled garage flooring consists of:
- First, clean your floor. Make sure your garage floor is clean, dry and free of debris. Sweep dirt out of your garage and remove and lumps or excess cement/debris that might cause a bump on the surface.
- Next, unroll your flooring. Position your flooring at the front of your garage, on roll at a time. Roll the flooring out front-to-back and position carefully. Use a push broom to push out any air underneath the roll.
- When installing multiple rolls wall-to-wall, you can make one of two joints: and overlap joint or a butt joint.
- For overlap joints, one roll will be placed over another about 1-1/2 inches - 6 inches to create a virtually seamless floor.
- For butt joints, you will want to fold back the edge of roll #1 and wipe clean. Attach double-sided tape along the roll #1’s edge leaving 2” of tape exposed and fold the roll back into position. Next you will want to fold back roll #2 and wipe the bottom edge clean. Carefully align along the edge of roll #1, making sure not to stretch the mat or tape when applying.
- When cutting material for wall-to-wall installations, make sure to trim edges around exterior walls, poles boards, etc. with a sharp utility knife while leaving a 1/4” gap to allow for expansion and contraction of your floor.
- After the product has been allowed to relax in place, hold down the edges or seam between two floor protectors with our double-sided tape or our 5000 series adhesive for full spread adhered floors.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.