Description - Easy to install and maintain, our Pre-Cut Levant Rolls provide you with a perfect alternative to epoxy or paint at discounted prices. These polyvinyl rolls are available in two different colors and feature a leather like pattern that is certain to spruce up any garage. Backed by a 5 year warranty, these mats have been designed to withstand the daily grind of day-to-day use and can be used as either a mat or as flooring for your whole garage. These parking pads will also make any space quieter and warmer and can provide you with some antistatic properties.
Note: Due to the manufacturing process, patterns of two pieces of flooring may not match or align exactly along the seam when two mats are laid side by side.
Material – Constructed of 100% high quality polyvinyl from top to bottom. What that means is that our roll out vinyl flooring does not just offer a veneer surface but rather that our vinyl rolls are constructed of the highest quality vinyl all the way through the product.
Size – Pre-Cut Levant Rolls are available in two sizes: 9' x 44' and 9' x 60'.
Thickness – 0.055” standard grade and 0.075” commercial grade.
Weight – 0.46 Lbs / square foot for the standard grade (0.055” thick) flooring and 0.58 Lbs / square foot for the commercial grade (0.075”thick).
Origin – Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses – Pre-Cut Levant Rolls are very durable and can be found installed in garages, trailers, basements, laundry rooms, outdoor patios, toy haulers, outdoor decks, balconies, as parking pads, in churches and much more.
Our levant pattern vinyl floor coverings are easy to clean. Cleaning of this rolled vinyl flooring typically includes:
- Sweeping or vacuuming any loose dirt, dust, or debris from the garage mats when necessary.
- For more difficult or liquid stains, the product can be cleaned inside or outside the garage using a mild soap and water solution and a broom or vinyl brush to scrub the rolled vinyl flooring.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals on the rolls for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage.
Installation of our Garage Rolls is very simple and commonly done by the consumer. Typical installation of rolled garage flooring consists of:
- First, clean your floor. Make sure your garage floor is clean, dry and free of debris. Sweep dirt out of your garage and remove and lumps or excess cement/debris that might cause a bump on the surface.
- Next, unroll your flooring. Position your flooring at the front of your garage, on roll at a time. Roll the flooring out front-to-back and position carefully. Use a push broom to push out any air underneath the roll.
- When installing multiple rolls wall-to-wall, you can make one of two joints: and overlap joint or a butt joint.
- For overlap joints, one roll will be placed over another about 1-1/2 inches - 6 inches to create a virtually seamless floor.
- For butt joints, you will want to fold back the edge of roll #1 and wipe clean. Attach double-sided tape along the roll #1’s edge leaving 2” of tape exposed and fold the roll back into position. Next you will want to fold back roll #2 and wipe the bottom edge clean. Carefully align along the edge of roll #1, making sure not to stretch the mat or tape when applying.
- When cutting material for wall-to-wall installations, make sure to trim edges around exterior walls, poles boards, etc. with a sharp utility knife while leaving a 1/4” gap to allow for expansion and contraction of your floor.
- After the product has been allowed to relax in place, hold down the edges or seam between two floor protectors with our double-sided tape or our 5000 series adhesive for full spread adhered floors.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.