Description - Our Pre-Cut Diamond Plate Rolls offer the rugged look and feel of tread plate in a warm yet durable polyvinyl roll. Available in several sizes and colors, these garage mats are the perfect alternative to Epoxy or paint. Able to withstand the abuses of daily wear and tear, these garage rolls are backed by a 5 year warranty and can be easily cleaned with the use soap and water. These rolls can be installed as standalone mats or as flooring for your whole garage and will make your garage both warmer and quieter.
Note: Due to the manufacturing process, patterns of two pieces of flooring may not match or align exactly along the seam when two mats are laid side by side.
Material – Pre-Cut Diamond plate rolled vinyl is constructed of 100% high quality polyvinyl. What that means is that our rolled vinyl flooring does not just offer a veneer surface but rather that our vinyl floor rolls are constructed of the highest quality vinyl all the way through the product to ensure the longest life expectancy possible.
Size – Diamond Plate Rolls are available in 7.5' x 17', 9' x 20', 9' x 44', 9' x 60', 10' x 24' sizes.
Thickness – 0.075” standard grade and 0.085” commercial grade depending on what width roll you choose.
Weight – 0.67 Lbs / square foot for the standard grade (0.075” thick) flooring and 0.074 Lbs / square foot for the commercial grade (0.085”thick).
Origin – Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses – Pre-Cut Diamond Plate rolls have been installed in both commercial and residential applications and can be found in toy haulers, trailers, garages, laundry rooms, decks, as garage mats, in basements, as stair tread, as boat flooring and anywhere a durable yet slip resistant floor is desired.
Our diamond pattern vinyl flooring is a cinch to clean. Cleaning of this rolled vinyl floor covering typically includes:
- Sweeping or vacuuming any dry or loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the rolls when necessary.
- For more difficult or liquid stains, the product can be cleaned inside or outside using a mild soap and water solution and a broom or vinyl brush to scrub the rolled vinyl flooring.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals on the rolls for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage.
Installation of our Garage Rolls is very simple and commonly done by the consumer. Typical installation of rolled garage flooring consists of:
- First, clean your floor. Make sure your garage floor is clean, dry and free of debris. Sweep dirt out of your garage and remove and lumps or excess cement/debris that might cause a bump on the surface.
- Next, unroll your flooring. Position your flooring at the front of your garage, on roll at a time. Roll the flooring out front-to-back and position carefully. Use a push broom to push out any air underneath the roll.
- When installing multiple rolls wall-to-wall, you can make one of two joints: and overlap joint or a butt joint.
- For overlap joints, one roll will be placed over another about 1-1/2 inches - 6 inches to create a virtually seamless floor.
- For butt joints, you will want to fold back the edge of roll #1 and wipe clean. Attach double-sided tape along the roll #1’s edge leaving 2” of tape exposed and fold the roll back into position. Next you will want to fold back roll #2 and wipe the bottom edge clean. Carefully align along the edge of roll #1, making sure not to stretch the mat or tape when applying.
- When cutting material for wall-to-wall installations, make sure to trim edges around exterior walls, poles boards, etc. with a sharp utility knife while leaving a 1/4” gap to allow for expansion and contraction of your floor.
- After the product has been allowed to relax in place, hold down the edges or seam between two floor protectors with our double-sided tape or our 5000 series adhesive for full spread adhered floors.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.