Description - The coin pattern design is one of our most popular vinyl garage flooring solutions available. The coin top pattern offers an easy to clean and decorative surface that can turn any garage floor into upscale garage flooring. The coin pattern rolled vinyl flooring also adds an added layer of thermal and sound insulation to keep your garage quieter and more comfortable at discount level prices and is backed by an industry leading 5 year warranty.
Note: Due to the manufacturing process, patterns of two pieces of flooring may not match or align exactly along the seam when two mats are laid side by side.
Material – Constructed of 100% high quality polyvinyl from top to bottom. What that means is that our vinyl floor rolls do not just have a veneer overcoat but rather that our rolled vinyl flooring material is constructed of the highest quality vinyl all the way through the product.
Width – Coin Rolls come in 7.5', 8', 9', and 10' widths.
Length – Custom length rolls are cut to your desired lengths free of charge provided that each roll length is 10’ long or longer and in whole foot increments such as 10’, 11’, 12’, etc. This allows for a quick and easy installation.
Thickness – 0.075” standard grade and 0.085" thick commercial grade is available in the 9 foot widths.
Weight – 0.72 Lbs / square foot.
Origin – Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses –Coin pattern vinyl rolls have been used successfully as garage flooring, as locker room flooring, in basements and rec rooms, in bathrooms, as trade show exhibit flooring, in pantries and hallways, in laundry rooms and in any other place where rolled vinyl flooring would be beneficial.
Our coin pattern vinyl garage flooring is easy to clean. Cleaning of this gargage flooring typically includes:
- Sweeping or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the floor covering when necessary.
- For more difficult or liquid stains, the product can be cleaned inside or outside the garage using a mild soap and water solution and a broom or vinyl brush to scrub the rolled flooring.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals on the rolls for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage.
Installation of our Garage Rolls is very simple and commonly done by the consumer. Typical installation of rolled garage flooring consists of:
- First, clean your floor. Make sure your garage floor is clean, dry and free of debris. Sweep dirt out of your garage and remove and lumps or excess cement/debris that might cause a bump on the surface.
- Next, unroll your flooring. Position your flooring at the front of your garage, on roll at a time. Roll the flooring out front-to-back and position carefully. Use a push broom to push out any air underneath the roll.
- When installing multiple rolls wall-to-wall, you can make one of two joints: and overlap joint or a butt joint.
- For overlap joints, one roll will be placed over another about 1-1/2 inches - 6 inches to create a virtually seamless floor.
- For butt joints, you will want to fold back the edge of roll #1 and wipe clean. Attach double-sided tape along the roll #1’s edge leaving 2” of tape exposed and fold the roll back into position. Next you will want to fold back roll #2 and wipe the bottom edge clean. Carefully align along the edge of roll #1, making sure not to stretch the mat or tape when applying.
- When cutting material for wall-to-wall installations, make sure to trim edges around exterior walls, poles boards, etc. with a sharp utility knife while leaving a 1/4” gap to allow for expansion and contraction of your floor.
- After the product has been allowed to relax in place, hold down the edges or seam between two floor protectors with our double-sided tape or our 5000 series adhesive for full spread adhered floors.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.