- The R25 is a remarkable semi-recumbent bike. Its small size belies the commercial quality construction. Infinitely adjustable to fit almost every size user, yet only 48 inches long. By adding our Progressive Power Arms to the R25 you now can simultaneously train both your cardiovascular system and upper body.
Progressive Power Arm Features:
- Simultaneously train cardio and upper body.
- Perform chest press, arm curls, shoulder press, and more.
- Easily adjustable from your seat
- 7 different positions for a comprehensive workout.
- Compact: Only 48 Inches Long.
- Design: Step-through design, fully adjustable.
- Positions: Seat Locks into infinite number of positions along a no-rust aluminum rail.
- Seat Back: Three tilting positions on the seat back for your personal comfort. Back relief air grid seat back conforms to your back for passive ergonomic support.
- Heart Rate Telemetry Belt: included for ECG Accurate workouts.
- Pedals: 5-inch pedal spacing.
- Flywheel: Ultra-smooth perimeter-weighted 25-pound flywheel.
- Programs: 12 preset programs, 4 memory banks remember your own custom-designed programs, 3 heart rate controlled programs (55%, 75%, 90% of Target Rates).
- Resistance: 16 Levels of Resistance.
- Program Profile: current User.
- Display shows: Speed, RPM, Time, Distance, Pulse, Calories Burned, Watts (Your user power output).
- Readouts: count up, or count down based on any target goal you preset.
- Fitness Test: in recovery program monitors and provides a score of your fitness level.
Recommended For - The R25, like the R18, is a wonderful bike offering a full range of programming options in a small footprint. However, the R25 allows for the addition of upper body exercises to the traditional cardio routine. It is a great addition for anyone looking to save time by combining strength and cardio into one workout.