Description - USFloors Canvas Collection is the newest and latest trend to hit the cork flooring market. What is special about this cork tile is that it features a digital print that can mimic many standard flooring types, such as stone and hardwoods. This collection currently comes in several different colors, with many more to come later this year and still features the same great benefits that other USFloors cork floors possess. Some of these benefits are: easy installation, a UV coating to abate color change, the Endura AR wear layer to prevent scratching, and a moisture resistant HDF core allowing you to install the flooring below, at, or above grade. These cork floor tiles also are backed by a lifetime warranty and are also GreenGuard Indoor Air Certified. So if you are looking for a Green and safe floor that will give you the great looks of wood or stone but the benefits of cork, then USFloors Canvas Collection is the floor for you.
Material – USFloors Canvas Collection plank floor tiles are made with a cork sound control backing adhered to an HDF baseboard, which is then adhered to another insulating cork layer before finally being adhered to a decorative and natural cork veneer layer. The entire top veneer is then coated with a ceramic wear layer, which aids in the flooring's durability.
Size – 7-1/8" x 48" planks or 17-1/2" x 23-13/16" tiles
Thickness – ~10mm (13/32")
Weight – Each cork plank weighs ~5 lbs.
Recommended Uses – USFloors Canvas Collection flooriong tiles are designed for use in commercial and residential areas where foot traffic is the main source of wear. Some common places where cork flooring can be found include kitchens, half baths, wine cellars, libraries, in dens, living rooms, family rooms, bedrooms, basements and much much more.
Canvas Collection cork flooring is easy to clean and maintain. To properly protect and maintain your new cork floor, just follow these steps:
- Sweep or vacuum you flooring frequently in order to avoid the build-up of abrasive particles which can scratch you flooring.
- If the floor needs to be mopped, use only a damp mop with a mild soap. Never use a wet mop.
- Spills should always be cleaned immediately.
- Use walk-off mats at entrances to doors and in front of kitchen sinks to prevent wear. Try to avoid rubber backed or other non-ventilated mats or rugs.
- To prevent indentations in your new floor, install proper protectors under the “feet” of any furniture. This will help to reach a proper weight distribution across the flooring surface, thus abating indentations. Proper protectors are made of felt, flexible rubber, or saucer-shaped plastic guides.
- Caster wheeled chairs should have wide, rubber casters preferably. Protective mats are recommended under office chairs.
- It is recommended that a humidity level of 30-50% be maintained to reduce the risk of your floor buckling. A humidifier may be necessary to achieve this humidity level.
Note: Do not use any cleaning products that contain abrasive chemicals or solvents such as acetone and they can cause irreversible damage to the floor surface.
For more detailed maintenance and protection information, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.