Description - Our Vintage carpet tiles are a stripe patterned tile, which can be combined with our Conglomerate carpet tiles to create a more customized floor. These tiles, like our Conglomerate tiles, come in 3 neutral colors and can be installed in both residential and commercial environments. These tiles are very easy to install, needing only the accompanying Tile Tabs to attach the tiles together. These flooring tiles can also be used as flooring for a whole room or as a customized area rug and are very ‘Eco-Friendly’ with a backing that is composed of recycled PVC, which adds extra weight and durability to each tile. Our Vintage carpet tiles feature a lifetime warranty, and are sure to last for as long as you own the flooring.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Brick or ¼ Turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% Solution Dyed Nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~.187"
Weight - ~1.18 Lbs. per square foot
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses.)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Our Vintage Carpet Tile squares have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Vintage Carpet Tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with Tile Tabs or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then the Tile Tabs or double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel to apply the adhesive.