Description - Featuring anti-fatigue and sound absorbing properties makes Velocity carpet tiles the perfect flooring option for any upstairs bedroom, basement, or trade show. Backed by a lifetime warranty, these tiles are very easy to install and maintain and can be installed in both residential and commercial spaces. Since these tiles are constructed with over 55% post-consumer recycled material, these tiles can help your project qualify for LEED points. Velocity carpet tile squares are also CRI Green Label Plus Certified and resistant to mold and mildew growth.
Recommended Installation Pattern - ¼ Turn (Parquet).
Material - Constructed with over 55% post-consumer recycled 100% Solution Dyed Nylon.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~.205"
Weight - ~.31 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses.)
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Velocity carpet tiles are great for any room in your home or business and can be found as flooring in office lobbies, as flooring cafeterias, as basement flooring, in family rooms, as bedroom flooring, in dining rooms, living rooms, as trade show flooring, in home offices, as flooring in churches and much more.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Velocity Carpet Tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then the double sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel to apply the adhesive.
For printable installation information, please Click Here.
For printable backing warranty information, please Click Here.