Description - Upshot carpet tiles feature a virtually solid color pallet that can be mixed and matched with other carpet tile collections to create custom floors or area rugs. Backed by a lifetime warranty, these modular carpet tile squares are the perfect flooring option for any commercial or residential application and have been used in home offices, basements, living rooms and much more. Constructed with over 40% post consumer recycled material, these carpet tile squares are very 'Green'. Durable and safe, these tiles are also resistant to mold and mildew growth and can be easily installed with the use of double-sided tape or adhesive.
Recommended Installation Pattern - 1/4 Turn (Parquet).
Material - Constructed with over 40% post consumer recycled 100% solution dyed nylon.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~3/16"
Weight - ~0.69 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Upshot carpet tile squares are great for both residential and commercial installations and can be found as flooring for home offices, in office lobbies, as basement flooring, as bedroom flooring, in dining rooms, in dens, as indoor patio flooring and much more.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Elegant tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.