Description - Our String carpet tile collection features a line pattern that can be installed with our Conspiracy or Big Bang collections to further accent any room in your home or business. Backed by a lifetime warranty, these tiles are resistant to wear and staining and can be installed anywhere broadloom can. Easy to install with provided Tile Tabs, installation of your new floor is a breeze. Featuring a Class 1 fire rating and Green Label Plus Certified, these modular carpet tile squares are backed by a lifetime warranty and are perfect as flooring for bedrooms, basements and much more.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, or ¼ Turn (Parquet) or Random.
Material - 100% Solution Dyed Nylon with up to 19% recycled material.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~.25"
Weight - ~.97 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses.)
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - String modular carpet tiles are great as full room flooring or as a custom rug. These tiles have been installed in both residential and commercial applications and can be found as flooring for family rooms, living rooms, basements, bedrooms, offices, home offices, as flooring in dens, in dining rooms, as office lobby flooring, as flooring in churches, in child care facilities and much more.
Carpet tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our String carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with Tile Tabs or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then the Tile Tabs is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel to apply the adhesive.