Description - Our On Point Carpet Tiles are one of our most modest tiles with a simple line design that comes in 3 popular colors. These tiles can also be paired with The Brights and Point of View carpet tiles to create a more custom looking floor. These carpet tile squares are very easy to install only using double-sided tape or a pressure sensitive adhesive, which makes these tiles perfect for any do-it-yourselfer. These discount carpet tiles are also constructed of 40% recycled material and are produced with 100% recycled energy, making them a truly ‘Eco-Friendly’ floor tile. These tiles also help to improve air quality in any room they are installed, due to the fact that they have been treated with a proprietary system that dissipates odors. These tiles also feature a 10 year warranty. So if you are looking for a product that not only improves air quality in your home and is super durable, then our On Point carpet tile is the product for you.
Recommended Installation Pattern - 1/4 Turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - .91"
Weight - ~0.75 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Our On Point Carpet Tile squares have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our On Point tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.