Description - Shaw's Wired Carpet tiles come in 6 designs that are made up of many different colored lines. These carpet tiles are made with warm colors in mind, so whether you're looking for carpet tiles for basements or just something for a playroom, these warm colors will set the mood for your space. These floor tiles come in a multi-level pattern loop giving your floor a little more texture than a typical carpet tile square and can be used as flooring for an entire room or as a custom area rug. These residential carpet tiles can be installed with double-sided tape or with a pressure sensitive adhesive, and can be installed anywhere broadloom carpeting can. These modular floor tiles are also very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed with a recycled backing and recycled nylon fibers, making them the perfect tiles for anyone looking to go ‘Green’. Shaw Wired tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty and are the perfect alternative to traditional broadloom carpeting.
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.246"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Wired carpet tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products.
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Wired tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.