Description - Bold and colorful, Shaw's Thinkers carpet tile squares can be combined with Shaw's Doers or Motivators to create customer floors or rugs. Easy to install with double sided tape or adhesive, these tiles can be installed anywhere standard broadloom can. Easy to clean and maintain, these tiles can be easily removed and replaced if damaged. Constructed with over 44% recycled content, these modular carpet tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty. Green Certified and resistant to mold and mildew growth, Shaw Thinkers floor tiles are the the perfect flooring option for any room your home or business.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, ¼ Turn (Parquet), or Random.
Material - 100% Solution Dyed Nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.231"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses.)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Shaw's Thinkers carpet tiles are great as flooring for a whole room or as a custom rug. These tiles have been installed in residential and commercial spaces and can be found in home offices, living rooms, family rooms, as basement flooring, in dining rooms, in bedrooms and much more.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw's Thinkers Tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.