Description - Sync Up carpet tiles by Shaw feature a very avante-garde style that can be installed in a quarter turn pattern to create a really fun and unique look. This carpet tile collection features 13 different colors and can be installed as a custom area rug or flooring for an entire room. You can also mix and match these tiles with solid color tiles to create an even more customized floor or area rug, and you can install these tiles anywhere broadloom carpeting can be installed. These floor tiles are very easy to install needing only double-sided tape for most installations or a pressure sensitive adhesive for more permanent installations. These modular carpet tiles can be installed in both residential and commercial environments and feature a lifetime warranty ensuring they will last for as long as you own the flooring. Shaw Sync Up tiles are also very ‘Green’ being comprised of recycled nylon and a recycled backing, making them the perfect product for the environmentally conscious consumer.
Recommended Installation Pattern - 1/4 Turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.278"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Shaw Sync Up carpet tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products.
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Sync Up tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.