Description - Shaw Static carpet tiles feature a beautiful flora pattern that is accented by multiple colored lines that help to accent the pattern that has been inlaid into the floor. This unique floor collection features 10 colors that can be mixed and matched to create a custom floor or area rug. These carpet tile squares are very easy to install with the use of double-sided tape or a pressure sensitive adhesive and can be installed in both residential and commercial spaces. These floor tiles are much easier to install than broadloom carpeting and are just as easy to clean and maintain, making them the perfect alternative to broadloom. These residential carpet tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty, and are very environmentally friendly being constructed with recycled materials in both the backing and nylon fiber. So if you are looking for a product that is not only durable but also ‘Green’, then Shaw Static carpet tiles are for you.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, ¼ Turn (Parquet), or Random.
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.248"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs. per square foot
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Shaw Static carpet tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Static tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.