Description - Shaw Rendered Rock carpet tiles feature a random two-toned pattern that resembles the type of style and design of stone flooring, but with carpet colors and feel. This carpet tile collection has 12 different colors and patterns to choose from, which can be mixed and matched to create a unique custom floor or area rug. These floor tiles can be also mixed and matched with solid color tiles to add an extra level of pop to your new floor. These modular carpet tiles are very easy to install needing only double-sided tape or a pressure sensitive adhesive, and can be installed virtually anywhere in both residential and commercial settings. These tiles are very easy to clean and maintain and are much easier to install and work with than broadloom carpeting. Rendered Rock tiles are also very ‘Green’ being constructed with a 100% PVC free backing and recycled nylon fibers, making them a truly ‘Eco-Friendly’ product. Shaw carpet tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty, which means you will be enjoying your new floor for years to come.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, ¼ Turn (Parquet), and Random.
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.266"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs. per square foot
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Shaw Rendered Rock carpet tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Rendered Rock tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.