Description - Range carpet tiles by Shaw are a psychedelic patterned floor tile that can be installed in a quarter turn pattern to create an even more unique flooring surface. This carpet tile collection features 10 colored patterns that can be installed in both residential and commercial areas. These modular carpet tiles are very easy to install and can be installed with double-sided tape or with a pressure sensitive adhesive. These tiles can also be used as flooring for an entire room or as a custom area rug, and are just as easy to clean and maintain as broadloom carpeting. Shaw Range tiles are also very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed with recycled nylon fibers and with a PVC free backing, making them perfect for anyone looking to go ‘Green’. Shaw carpet tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty and are built to last for as long as you own your flooring.
Recommended Installation Pattern - ¼ Turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon with an Ecoworx backing. Ecoworx is a thermoplastic backing that is 100% PVC free.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 3/8"
Weight - 1 Lb./sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Range carpet tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Range tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.