Description - Constructed with 44% recycled content, Shaw Doers carpet tiles are the perfect flooring option for anyone looking to go 'Green'. Easy to install and maintain, these carpet tile squares can be installed in both commercial and residential applications. Backed by a lifetime warranty, these tiles can be combined with Shaw's Thinkers and Motivators floor tiles for a truly custom floor. Great as a custom rug or flooring for a whole room, Shaw Doers modular carpet tiles are available in several striped colors that are sure to make any room pop.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, ¼ Turn (Parquet), or Random.
Material - 100% Solution Dyed Nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.231"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses.)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Shaw Doers carpet tiles are great for both commercial or residential applications and can be found as flooring for basements, offices, home offices, as living room flooring, as custom rugs, in family rooms, as flooring in bedrooms, as lobby flooring and much more.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw's Doers Tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.