Description - Shaw Channel Stitch residential carpet tiles are a line patterned tile that comes in 9 popular colors, that when installed will create a Parquet look to your floor. These tiles can be installed in both residential and commercial environments and are very easy to install. For most installations, all one would need is double-sided tape which allows you to use these tiles as flooring for a whole room or as a custom area rug. You can also use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent installation. These modular carpet tiles are also very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed of a recycled nylon fiber and a PVC free backing, making these the perfect tiles for anyone looking to go ‘Green’. Channel Stitch carpet tile squares are also backed by lifetime warranty, and are versatile and durable enough to be used anywhere broadloom carpet can.
Recommended Installation Pattern - ¼ turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.236"
Weight - 0.75 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Channel Stitch modular carpet tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Channel Stitch typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here