Description - Our Sensations carpet tile squares come in 5 colors that will bring warmth and depth to any room. These ‘Eco-Friendly’ carpet tiles can be installed in both residential and commercial environments, and are constructed with a PVC free backing, making them perfect for anyone looking to go ‘Green’. These floor tiles are also very easy to install, only needing the use of the accompanying Tile Tabs to attach adjacent tiles together to create a whole room flooring surface or a custom area rug. And since there is no need for adhesive or double-sided tape, there is less mess and less time installing your floor meaning more time enjoying your new floor. Our Sensations modular carpet tiles are also backed by a lifetime warranty and are just as easy to clean and maintain as standard broadloom carpet.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, or ¼ Turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% Solution Dyed Nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~.187"
Weight - ~.97 Lbs. per square foot
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses.)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Our Sensations Carpet Tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Sensations Carpet Tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with Tile Tabs or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then the Tile Tabs or double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel to apply the adhesive.