Description - Our Legend Carpet Tiles feature 7 patterned designs that will create a diverse and unique flooring surface. These carpet tile squares have been treated with a proprietary system that helps to reduce the presence of odors in any room the tiles are installed. These tiles also are constructed with 40% recycled material and are produced with 100% recycled energy, making these tiles a very ‘Green’ product. Our Legend tiles are also very popular with do-it-yourselfers as well because they can be installed with either double-sided tape or with a pressure sensitive adhesive. In most instances, double-sided tape is all that is needed. So if you are looking for a discount residential carpet tile that is very ‘Eco-Friendly’, then our Legend carpet tile is the product for you.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Brick, Monolithic, or 1/4 Turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - .08"
Weight - ~0.75 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Our Legend Carpet Tile squares have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Legend tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.