Description - Our Point of View Carpet Tiles are a solid tile that comes in three colors and can be paired with our On Point or Brights tile, allowing you to create a more custom floor. These carpet tile squares are very popular with do-it-yourselfers due to the fact that they can be installed with double-sided tape or with a pressure sensitive adhesive. In most installations, double-sided tape is sufficient. These floor tiles also have been treated with a proprietary system that helps to reduce odors in any room they are installed, making for better air quality in your home. These discount carpet tiles are also very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed of 40% recycled material and produced with 100% recycled energy, making this the perfect floor tile for the environmentally conscious consumer. These tiles are also very durable and come with a 10 year warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - 1/4 Turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - .81"
Weight - ~0.75 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Our Point of View Carpet Tile squares have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Point of View tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.