Description - Momentum carpet tiles feature a large block pattern that can be installed in a Quarter Turn pattern creating unique and fun designs across your floor. Constructed with over 55% post-consumer recycled material, these modular carpet tiles can help you earn LEED points for your home or business project. Easy to install with the use of double-sided tape or adhesive, these carpet tile squares are the perfect flooring option for any DIYer. Featuring anti-fatigue and sound absorption properties, these tiles are great for any upstairs bedroom, basement or den. Momentum carpet tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - ¼ Turn (Parquet).
Material - Constructed with 55% post-consumer recycled 100% Solution Dyed Polyester.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~.185"
Weight - ~.31 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses.)
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Momentum carpet tiles are great for any space in your home or business and can be found as flooring in bedrooms, home offices, as office lobby flooring, as flooring in bedrooms, in living rooms, in family rooms, as flooring in dens, in churches, as flooring for hospitals, and much more.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Momentum Carpet Tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then the double sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel to apply the adhesive.
For printable installation information, please Click Here.
For printable backing warranty information, please Click Here.