Description - Our Rusted carpet tiles are a solid carpet tile that comes in several popular colors that are sure to go with any room décor. These modular carpet tiles are very ‘Eco-Friendly’, featuring a backing that is 100% PVC free, which helps to reduce the weight of the tile and makes installation of your tiles much easier. Installation of these residential carpet tiles is very simple, only needing to use the accompanying Tile Tabs to attach the tiles together to create a customized area rug or whole room floor. These carpet tile squares are very durable and versatile and can be installed anywhere that standard broadloom carpet can, and are just as easy to clean and maintain as broadloom. Our Rusted carpet tiles are also backed by a lifetime warranty, and are sure to last for as long as you own your floor.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, or ¼ Turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% Solution Dyed Nylon composed of up to 19% recycled material with a Nexus backing. Nexus backing is a recycled PVC backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~.187"
Weight - ~.97 Lbs. per square foot
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses.)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Our Rusted Carpet Tile squares have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Rusted carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with Tile Tabs or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then the Tile Tabs or double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel to apply the adhesive.