Description - Available in several neutral colored patterns, Evoke carpet tiles are the perfect compliment to any rooms décor. Easy to install and maintain, these carpet tile squares are great for any room in your home. Constructed with 20% pre consumer recycled material, these modular floor tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty. With a Class 1 fire rating and being PVC free makes these tiles great for any bedroom, basement or living room floor.
Recommended Installation Pattern - 1/4 Turn (Parquet), Monolithic, Ashlar, or Brick.
Material - Olefin fiber constructed with up to 20% pre consumer recycled polypropylene with a MaxxBac backing. MaxxBac is a felted polyester backing.
Size - 19.7" x 19.7"
Thickness - ~3/16"
Weight - ~0.83 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Evoke carpet tile squares are great for any room in your home and have been used as flooring for playrooms, basements, living rooms, dining rooms, home offices, indoor patios, family rooms, dens, man caves, and much more.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Evoke tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.