Description - With an intricate, varied pattern, En Route carpet tiles are certain to add sophistication and style to any room installed. Easy to install with double sided tape or a pressure sensitive adhesive, these modular tiles are the perfect flooring option for family rooms, living rooms, bedrooms, basements, and much more. Easy to clean and maintain, these residential carpet tile squares also feature a proprietary blend that aides in improving the air quality in any room installed. En Route carpet tile squares are backed by a lifetime warranty and are resistant to mold and mildew growth.
Recommended Installation Pattern - 1/4 Turn (Parquet) or Monolithic.
Material - Constructed with over 40% post consumer recycled 100% solution dyed nylon with an OmniLoc backing. OmniLoc is composed of recycled water and soda bottles made into a soft P.E.T. polyester filament fiber.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - .25"
Weight - ~0.69 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - En Route carpet tiles are great as flooring in basements, bedrooms, living rooms, family rooms, home offices, playrooms, indoor patios, dining rooms, dens, and much more.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our En Route tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.