Description - Intricate and unique, Conspiracy carpet tile squares are the perfect compliment to any modern room's décor. Easy to install and maintain with provided Tile Tabs, these tiles can be mixed and matched with our String and Big Bang collections for a more custom floor or rug. Backed by a lifetime warranty, these tiles are very easy to remove and replace if damaged and can be installed anywhere broadloom carpet can. Great as flooring in both commercial and residential applications, these tiles are resistant to wear and are Green Label Plus Certified.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, ¼ Turn (Parquet), or Random.
Material - 100% Solution Dyed Nylon with up to 19% recycled material.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~.25"
Weight - ~.97 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses.)
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Conspiracy carpet tile squares have been installed in residential and commercial spaces and can be found as flooring for basements, in offices, as bedroom flooring, in dining rooms, in family rooms, as office lobby flooring, in churches, in child care facilities and much more.
Carpet tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Conspiracy carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with Tile Tabs or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then the Tile Tabs is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel to apply the adhesive.