Description - Inspired by cities from around the world, CityScape's bold and beautiful colors are sure to brighten up any room in your home or business. Easy to install with the use of double sided tape or adhesive, these carpet tile squares are great as flooring in basements, playrooms, bedrooms, family rooms and much more. Durable and comfortable, these modular carpet tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty and resist mold and mildew growth. Constructed with over 40% post consumer recycled material, these Eco-friendly carpet tiles are the perfect floor for anyone looking to go 'Green'.
Recommended Installation Pattern - 1/4 Turn (Parquet) or Monolithic.
Material - Constructed with over 40% post consumer recycled 100% solution dyed nylon.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - .25"
Weight - ~0.69 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - CityScape carpet tiles have been used in many applications and can be found as flooring for home offices, bedrooms, playrooms, family rooms, basements, dining rooms, office lobbies, dens, livings rooms, indoor patios and much more.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Elegant tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.