Description - Our Fusion Carpet Tiles feature 10 popular colors that are sure to bring a sense of style and grace to any room. A very unique property about these carpet tile squares is that when installed in a room, they help to reduce odors in the room. This is due in part to the tiles being treated with a proprietary system that aides in the reduction of odors. These floor tiles are also very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed of up to 40% post-consumer material and are produced with 100% recycled energy, making these tiles the perfect ‘Green’ product for any environmentally conscious consumer. Not only are these tiles very friendly to our environment, they are also very easy to install needing only double-sided tape in most instances. But if you are looking to permanently install the flooring, you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive on the tiles. So if you are looking for a discount residential carpet tile that will add a little spice to any room in your home, then our Fusion carpet tile is for you.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Brick, Ashlar, Monolithic, or 1/4 Turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon with a Nexterra backing. Nexterra is composed of recycled plastic soda and water bottles.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~3/16"
Weight - ~0.75 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Our Fusion Carpet Tile squares have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Fusion tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.