Description - Big Bang carpet tiles feature several colorful and intricate designs that are sure to make any room pop. Easy to install with provided Tile Tabs, these tiles are durable enough for both residential and commercial use. These tiles can be mixed and matched with our String and Conspiracy collections to create fun and unique flooring surfaces or rugs. Easy to clean and maintain, these modular tiles can be easily removed and replaced if damaged and are backed by a lifetime warranty. Big Bang floor tiles are mold and mildew resistant and have a Class 1 fire rating making them great for any home office, office lobby or basement.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, or ¼ Turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% Solution Dyed Nylon with up to 19% recycled material with a Nexus backing. Nexus backing is a recycled PVC backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~.25"
Weight - ~.97 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses.)
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Big Bang carpet tiles are great for both commercial and residential use and have been used as flooring for bedrooms, living rooms, family rooms, basements, in office lobbies, as home office flooring, in child care facilities, in churches and much more.
Carpet tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Big Bang carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with Tile Tabs or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then the Tile Tabs is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel to apply the adhesive.