Description - Pulp Carpet Tiles feature a simple, sleek design in 2 neutral colors that are sure to coordinate with any room’s décor. These carpet tile squares have been installed in both commercial and residential applications and are constructed to the highest standards. These tiles are constructed with a solution dyed nylon fiber attached to a 100% PVC backing, which makes these tiles truly environmentally friendly. Since these tiles use recycled material for the tile’s backing, the weight of these tiles has been greatly reduced allowing for a much easier install. These floor tiles also come with Tile Tabs which essentially eliminate the need for adhesive or double-sided tape, meaning a much faster and easier install. Pulp tiles are also backed by a lifetime warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, or ¼ Turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% Solution Dyed Nylon composed of up to 19% recycled material with a Nexus backing. Nexus backing is a recycled PVC backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~.187"
Weight - ~.97 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses.)
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Our Pulp Carpet Tile squares have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Pulp Carpet Tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with Tile Tabs or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then the Tile Tabs is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel to apply the adhesive.