Description - Accelerate carpet tiles are a light weight durable floor tile that can be installed in both commercial and residential applications. Easy to install with the use of double sided tape or adhesive, makes these modular tiles the perfect floor for any DIYer. Constructed with over 55% post-consumer recycled material and being CRI Green Label Plus Certified makes these tiles a truly 'Green' and safe floor tile. Backed by a lifetime warranty and featuring anti-fatigue properties helps make these tiles a great alternative to standard broadloom carpeting.
Recommended Installation Pattern - ¼ Turn (Parquet).
Material - Constructed with over 55% post-consumer recycled 100% Solution Dyed Nylon.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~.205"
Weight - ~.31 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses.)
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Accelerate carpet tiles are perfect for both commercial and residential applications and have been installed in basements, bedrooms, living rooms, as family room flooring, in office buildings, in school kitchens, in hospitals, in churches, in home offices and much more.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Accelerate Carpet Tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then the double sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel to apply the adhesive.
For printable installation information, please Click Here.